PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Rescue update.

I have spoken to the hedgehog resue today and the little hog seems to be doing very well and has regained her appitite.  I may be able to have her back sometime over the weekend :o))
I'll see if I can get enough wood to build a new hog home and shoehorn it into the garden in time!
Just hope the little soul keeps up the good work.


Oops! Sorry, I should have said this is a photo of Winifrid not the little rescue hog.

Best wishes


10 comments:

Louise said...

great news! I read your post yesterday but then my internet wouldn't play ball when I tried to comment! I'm glad to hear she's doing well now.

Dan said...

Hi Rose
So glad it isn't a repeat of last time, and this little cutie is doing well! What a great picture of her!
Dan
-x-

Mary said...

Fab news dear........hope she makes it and can come live with you. She couldn't find a better 'stepmom' that's for certain......and she'll have night time playmates too.

Happy house building!

Love, Mary

greenthumb said...

Glad to hear the little hog is doing better.

Pat said...

What a sweet little face. I hope she continues to do well.

Marilyn said...

Good news! And a very cute picture. My, what sharp claws they seem to have.♥♫

Kim said...

That is the cutest picture of Winifred! Get well soon poorly rescue Hoglet xx

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

glad u got good news!

Karen said...

All sounds promising for the little lady, how's the new hog home progressing?
xx

Mrs. Sutton said...

Thank goodness - so glad to hear this!
Paula x