I have been honoured with a Liebster Award by the lovely Greenfingers at Made with Love
Thank you so much :o) Please pop over and see her, I'm sure you'll be glad you did.
The rule is that I must say 11 things about me (that you may not already know), so here goes.
1. I have ridden as a pillion passenger since the age of 8.
(I ride as a passenger on a motorcycle - leathers and all! Updated 27/08/12)
2. I rarely drink alcohol.
3. I have not camped for over 25 years...a night in a force 9 gale which shredded the tent was the last time! (NEVER again).
4. I cannot ride a bicycle.
5. I am quite happy in my own company.
6. I have a huge collection of books, many of which I have read more than once.
7. Following the last statement, I do not want a Kindle!
8. I have a fear of heights
9. I enjoy watching murder mysteries.
10. I can touch my toes, and put the palms of my hands on the floor!
11. I have a collection of musical instruments - though can play none of them.
Now I need to pass on this award to 11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
Please visit them too...