PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Sunday 26 August 2012

Leibster Award.


 
I have been honoured with a Liebster Award by the lovely Greenfingers at Made with Love
Thank you so much :o)  Please pop over and see her, I'm sure you'll be glad you did.
 
The rule is that I must say 11 things about me (that you may not already know), so here goes.
 
1.  I have ridden as a pillion passenger since the age of 8.
(I ride as a passenger on a motorcycle - leathers and all!  Updated 27/08/12)
 
2.   I rarely drink alcohol.
 
3. I have not camped for over 25 years...a night in a force 9 gale which shredded the tent was the last time!  (NEVER again).
 
4.  I cannot ride a bicycle.
 
5.  I am quite happy in my own company.
 
6.  I have a huge collection of books, many of which I have read more than once.
 
7.  Following the last statement, I do not want a Kindle!
 
8.  I have a fear of heights
 
9.  I enjoy watching murder mysteries.
 
10.  I can touch my toes, and put the palms of my hands on the floor!
 
11.  I have a collection of musical instruments - though can play none of them.
 
Now I need to pass on this award to 11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
 
 
Please visit them too...
 
Best wishes
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Ok Rose...what is a pillion passanger????

Denise at Forest Manor said...

Hi Rose,

Thanks so much for the award; I'm honored! I loved reading these facts about you (although I kind of knew you liked murder mysteries; i.e., Brother Cadfael) :) I, too, have a fear of heights, but I've never ridden on a motorcycle.

I'll get my post up tomorrow, and pass the award on to 11 others. Thanks again!

Denise

Marigold Jam said...

Thanks Rose for awarding me the Leibster award. Fascinating stuff you tell us about yourself. I'll see what I can come up with but for now I can like you touch my toes and rarely drink alcohol!

Paula said...

Ha ha - Rose - brilliant answers! I'm with you on camping - can't stand it...and yet I find myself camping at some point at least every other year - the problem is that the children and my husband love it and I can never say no! I also love the fact that you can place your palms on the ground when bending to touch your toes - I'm currently practising yoga in order to achieve great feats such as these - lol!
Anyway, best wishes - I've just come back from holiday (NOT camping, thank goodness), and it feels like an age since I've visited you. Looking forward to reading up on the hedgehogs and your new treasures in the previous posts. Your comment about my dresser made me laugh out loud, but I'm glad to say Mr Sutton loved it - phew!
Paula xxx

JC said...

Loved your 'info' and thank you for thinking of me.

xo,

JC

Pattypan said...

Hi Rose and many thanks for the "award". Will get posted up shortly. |Loved your facts very interesting reading. Take care honey

Pattypan

xx

Mary said...

Well blow me over with a feather - I would never, ever have suspected you pulled on leathers and hopped on the back of a motor cycle! Please just tell your driver to continue taking good care of you!

This was fun, now I know you you much better dear Rose.

Happy week - mine is crazy busy.
Love, Mary

Leanne said...

thaznkyou for the award Rose, you are a sweetie!

Leanne x
talesofsimpledays.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

Hi Rose, Wow, the back of a cycle huh? Very cool. I went on and read about your darling hedgehog too. How cute is that! Thanks for your kind comments. Dianne

acorn hollow said...

I am surprised at the bicycle. I love the motocycling fun.
I too love my own company.
Nice to know more about you.
Cathy

Funkymonkey said...

Hi Rose, thanks for the award. I'm certainly with you on the Kindle...they might put me out of a job! And I've never been camping...and will.

Thanks again.

Tracey

Rubye Jack said...

Thanks so much Rose! Now I have smething to write about on my blog. :) Seriously, it means a lot to me that you thought of me.

I am another who has no desire to posess a Kindle. I just don't get it.

Jay said...

Lovely list,It's nice to know a little more about you x

Unknown said...

I loved reading these facts about you Rose. I'm afraid of motorcycles. I can ride a bicycle. I can not touch the floor with my hands. I too hate camping, unless it would be in a luxurious RV or mountain cabin, but that's not really camping. I like murder mysteries! I rarely drink alcohol. I don't want a Kindle, love books! Happy in my own company too! I play the piano (not really well). Don't like heights either. We have quite a bit in common! We'd get along just fine!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I have a really love/hate relationship with camping. I HATE all the dirtiness and other people's noise...BUT I still love the social side.

So we do go...but sometimes I return super-happy and other times super-grumpy!!!

Sarahx