PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Friday 24 February 2012

Please...

Dear friends

I wonder if you would consider removing 'word varification' from your blogs if you have it? 
I along with many others are really struggling to read the 'new' version.  I believe it's all to do with the recent Blogger updates - (why fix it if it aint broke?)  I'm finding a lot of it hard to de-cypher and am giving up leaving a comment on some blogs.  I didn't realise that mine had been updated/altered and have now removed it but left on comment authorisation on to vet for spam.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

9 comments:

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Hi Rose, yes I agree, the new version is frustratingly difficult to read. Have removed it - I hope. xx

Julie said...

I am struggling to read them too! Do I have it? Would you let me know if I do and I will get rid of it.

Marilyn said...

I totally agree! It is VERY difficult to read and such a waste of good visiting time.♥♫

acorn hollow said...

These tired old eyes agree.
Cathy

RDA Pony Tales said...

Hello Rose
I am catching up with blogs and so many people still have the wv on. I really find it difficult to comment on and like you, have not been able to leave comments on some posts.
So glad you have removed it :)

Thank you for your kind comments. Both my mother and Spotty are much improved. And Spotty has enjoyed all the hugs sent his way :)
Have a lovely weekend.
Abby xx

LoloDesigns said...

Am so with you on this one, recently wrote a post about it too, drives me nuts! Lolo xxx

Karen said...

Hi Rose, wv is So frustrating - I've just removed mine too.
Karen x

lemonade kitty said...

Yes it does get on your nerves, so how do I remove it please, Lucey x

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Rose, Thank you for bringing this up! It is so frustrating. Sometimes the words are so jumbled or overlapping that it is hard to read. Today I tried three times on one blog before I got the letters right. Hugs, Sherry

ps: Thanks for the birthday wishes.