PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Monday, 29 August 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt August.

Now I have a decent camera :o) I thought 'I'd have a go' at this months scavenger hunt.  (Forgive a couple of my slightly 'off beat' ideas!)

1. A Fountain

2. A Boat

3. Mountains  (of washing)

4. Street Food

5. A Picnic

6. Market Day

7. Festival or Fun Fair

8. Bread

9. Something Bizarre
(and when did you last see two frogs on a Yamaha Step-through?)

10. Fabric

11. A Sport

12. Something Ancient

Hope these are okay for a first attempt, I haven't had the camera a week yet.

Best wishes


Feel free to join in ...
If only I could get this to add to my sidebar :o(

A quick note on 7. the Fun Fair - I was there early, before all the fun began.  This was the stall keepers dog looking totally fed up!















10 comments:

Louise said...

Glad to see you joining in! I said to Dave this morning that I expected to see at least of couple of 'laundry mountains' this month! I still haven't got a photo for that but aside from that, my post is ready to go and I plan to take the photo tomorrow, but it's weather depending!

I know just where you snapped 'street food'! I love your photo of the boat.

Vintage Jane said...

Lovely photos and original ideas! M x

My Spotty Pony said...

Brilliant pictures... a couple of them really made me LOL :)) Hope you have had a nice weekend. Abby x

George the Lad said...

Oh Auntie Rose, these are great photos, I love it when they are not what you expect.
I think eye lashes on your car would look lovely, not to sure Uncle Trev would like to drive it with them on ;o
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx
PS thanks so much for the peanut butter bones love them xxx

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

These are all such fun Rose. I enjoyed this so much!

My Spotty Pony said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Rose.
The bed did look out of place in such a lovely setting... and talking of beds, am off now to my own :) night, night Zzzzz

Nancy said...

How fun! I love the street food pic, Rose!

Nancy

acorn hollow said...

What wonderful pictures. Great camera.
Cathy

The Tablescaper said...

Congrats on the new camera. Enjoy the fun.

- The Tablescaper

Anna at the Doll House said...

Hello Rose

Thank you so much for the information about the Mason's tureen and your lovely comments. They mean a lot to me.

Anna