PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Monday 29 August 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt August.

Now I have a decent camera :o) I thought 'I'd have a go' at this months scavenger hunt.  (Forgive a couple of my slightly 'off beat' ideas!)

1. A Fountain

2. A Boat

3. Mountains  (of washing)

4. Street Food

5. A Picnic

6. Market Day

7. Festival or Fun Fair

8. Bread

9. Something Bizarre
(and when did you last see two frogs on a Yamaha Step-through?)

10. Fabric

11. A Sport

12. Something Ancient

Hope these are okay for a first attempt, I haven't had the camera a week yet.

Best wishes


Feel free to join in ...
If only I could get this to add to my sidebar :o(

A quick note on 7. the Fun Fair - I was there early, before all the fun began.  This was the stall keepers dog looking totally fed up!















10 comments:

Louise said...

Glad to see you joining in! I said to Dave this morning that I expected to see at least of couple of 'laundry mountains' this month! I still haven't got a photo for that but aside from that, my post is ready to go and I plan to take the photo tomorrow, but it's weather depending!

I know just where you snapped 'street food'! I love your photo of the boat.

Vintage Jane said...

Lovely photos and original ideas! M x

RDA Pony Tales said...

Brilliant pictures... a couple of them really made me LOL :)) Hope you have had a nice weekend. Abby x

George The Lad said...

Oh Auntie Rose, these are great photos, I love it when they are not what you expect.
I think eye lashes on your car would look lovely, not to sure Uncle Trev would like to drive it with them on ;o
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx
PS thanks so much for the peanut butter bones love them xxx

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

These are all such fun Rose. I enjoyed this so much!

RDA Pony Tales said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Rose.
The bed did look out of place in such a lovely setting... and talking of beds, am off now to my own :) night, night Zzzzz

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

How fun! I love the street food pic, Rose!

Nancy

acorn hollow said...

What wonderful pictures. Great camera.
Cathy

The Tablescaper said...

Congrats on the new camera. Enjoy the fun.

- The Tablescaper

Anna at the Doll House said...

Hello Rose

Thank you so much for the information about the Mason's tureen and your lovely comments. They mean a lot to me.

Anna