PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.
Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you....

I'm shocked and saddened looking at the news pictures of the utter devastation caused by Sandy.
I most earnestly hope that my friends and their families in the USA and Canada are, and remain safe.
My thoughts are with you all.






xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The storm has caused utter devastation in the Northeastern states. All we got in Georgia was high winds. New Jersey and New York were hit hardest. You're a sweetheart for your post! Take care.

greenthumb said...

Such a lot of devastation.