PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you....

I'm shocked and saddened looking at the news pictures of the utter devastation caused by Sandy.
I most earnestly hope that my friends and their families in the USA and Canada are, and remain safe.
My thoughts are with you all.






xxx

2 comments:

Sharing Shadymont said...

The storm has caused utter devastation in the Northeastern states. All we got in Georgia was high winds. New Jersey and New York were hit hardest. You're a sweetheart for your post! Take care.

greenthumb said...

Such a lot of devastation.