PLEASE RESPECT MY COPYWRITE AND DO NOT COPY OR PIN PHOTOGRAPHS OR TEXT FROM THIS BLOG. THANK YOU.

Save Our Hedgehogs

For more information please go to http://www.hedgehogstreet.org/pages/hedgehog-street.html

Monday, 24 September 2012

Drumroll please.....And the WINNER is.....

The Random Number Generator has chosen....


Liz at Shortbread and Ginger :o)  Congratulations!

Please let me know your contact details and I'll get your prize off to you.

Sorry to the other entrants (And thank you for your interest), but I thought the 'Random' system was the fairest way to choose.  (I only put the seven folk in who wanted to be in the draw.)

I have added a little something extra for Liz from my own collection that I think she may enjoy.

See you all again very soon.

Best wishes


2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Rose - I am absolutely delighted to have won!!!!! I've sent my details separately. Thank you very much.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

greenthumb said...

Lucky Liz.